The Beginning


I had been toying with the idea of starting my blog since quite a while to document my random musings, to bestow life to those evanescent thoughts that flit through my head all day and partially (I admit with utmost humility :-)  ) because I had been previously conferred with generous praise about my writing on numerous occasions which naturally kindled the spark. However, there is an inherent inertia that needs to be overcome to plunge from the realm of thought into the sea of action.

How many times have you thought about doing something but never actually got down to doing it? Whether it’s pursuing a forgotten hobby, reconnecting with a distant friend or trying out that new workout regime, our mind has a tendency to give us daily feeds that, if actually implemented, would perhaps present us with a more fulfilling experience of going about our mundane daily routines. BUT...here's the catch! We only go as far as thinking. Some of the more determined souls might go as far as overcoming that initial inertia and actually kick start with a bang. But there are only those select few who can actually put thought into practice and weave it into their daily routines. 

It is my firm belief that every individual in existence inherently possesses the potential to live the life of their dreams every single day. Then why is it that only a few of us actually  get to live that 'dream life'? A simple answer to this seemingly deep question could be that those few people whom the world terms as 'successful individuals' not only take the leap of faith to pursue and act what they think, but they also integrate it as part of their lives so that it's no longer an effort and comes to them naturally. It is this sustenance I believe, that differentiates the ideator from the innovator.

Picking the thread where I began, the initial inertia inhibited my blog writing activity for over a month in the guise of a never ending wait for a defining moment in the hope that inspiration would strike like a bolt of lightening and ignite this online space, capturing the fancy of my readers. But alas! Much to my building restlessness, that moment remained elusive. I ended up losing out on a whole month's worth of precious thoughts, only waiting for that perfect one! A lost opportunity in the beginning of my work week and then a simple conversation with a well-wisher finally put things into perspective.

My moment of realization had come. It struck me like a bolt of lightning! There's no perfect moment. The only perfect moment is now- when you have hold of that thread of thought that flitted through your head. Grab it and pen it down before it leaves you just as fast as it came. And just like that, caught up in my whirlwind of inspiration, I finally started this blog!


In my humble attempt to articulate my feelings, observations and perceptions of the world around me, I embark upon this fascinating voyage in the hope that my journey as a blogger will grow with my readers.

Comments

  1. Hearty Congrats Nisha! For a fantastic beginning!!
    Your language is the perfect foil to your musings. Well articulated.
    Regarding the one month's delay - I would say:
    God answers in 3 ways: 'Yes' to what you want; 'No' and gives you something better; and 'WAIT' and gives you the BEST!!
    WAIT - Wisdom Awareness in Total
    Way to go Nisha!!
    Waiting to read more of your musings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartiest congratulations Nisha ! It is really a wonderful article. The article is very well articulated which artistically attracts like minded individuals. It is like those unorthodox movies which make you travel through a roller coaster of self introspection, desire, despair and dilemma and in the end instils magnificent motivation, instigates inspiration and leaves you with the message of,’ leaving the inertia and living the moment’ Your flawless writing supported by apt usage of words effectively captures sentiments of folks having boundless aspirations to lead their dream life. I am looking forward to read musings especially on different fronts. All the best!
    P.S Even an editor or a good writer is an Entrepreneur:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally a regret of losing an opportunity made you start with this awaiting wish of yours.
    Your writing has always been admirable and captivating for me. I am sure I'll get to read many more didactic and mesmerizing articles in future.
    All the best! Nisha di :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely crafted blog,It seems you worked really hard for the same.A fantastic flow of thoughts with ideas.Congratulations for such a wonderful article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations for such a mind blowing start. You inspire me to pursue what i like rather than doing what others want. All the best for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on such a great start! That article actually inspired me to kick start and set into motion certaing pending things. Trully inspiring article. Thanks! All the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whose Fault is It?

The Destined Dream

Responding to Restlessness